Department of Otolaryngology --
The Chairman, Training Officer, Consultants, Residents, and Graduates
Wilfredo E. dela Cruz, M.D.
- UP College of Medicine 1982
- Residency in Dept. of ENT UP-PGH Medical Center 1983-1987
- Diplomate Phil. Board of Otolaryngology-HNS 1988
- Post graduate training at Tel Aviv Medical Center, Tel Aviv Israel 1993
- Present Positions :
1. Chairman, Dept. of ENT-HNS Rizal Medical Center
2. Vice-chairman, Dept. of ENT-HNS Quirino Memorial Medical Center
3. Head Section of Otolaryngology Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Jose Jonathan C. Franco, M.D.
- Medicine : UP College of Medicine 1989
- Residency training in ENT-HNS UP-PGH 1993
- Diplomate Phil. Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Training Officer and Head, Section of Head and Neck Surgery, Rizal Medical Center
Josefino G. Hernandez, M.D.
- graduate of the UP college of medicine in 1979
- had his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the UP-PGH Medical Center from 1981-1984
- became a diplomate of the Phil. Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in 1985
- He became a visiting fellow at the University of Erlangen-Nutremberg, ENT Hospital, Erlangen, Germany in 1988
- And at the University of Graz ENT Hospital, Graz, Austria in 1992
- He is presently the secretary of the Phil. Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- He is likewise an Associate Professor and Assistant Chairman for services at the Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology, UP-PGH
- Chairman, Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Head, Section of Rhinology, Dept. of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Rizal Medical Center
Raul M. Castillo, M.D.
- Medicine : UST College of Medicine 1985
- Residency training in ENT-HNS UST
- Visiting fellow University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Voice Center
- Head, Section of Laryngology-Bronchoesophagology, Rizal Medical Center
Joselito F. David, M.D.
- Medicine UST 1988
- Residency UST 1994
- Department of Otolaryngology UST Chief Resident
- Fellowship training 1995
o Craniomaxillofacial trauma Surgery and Head and Neck Reconstructive Microsurgery
* University of Gottingen, Germany
* Kantonsspital Basel, Switzerland
- Current Affiliations :
1. Consultant, Section of Craniomaxillofacial Trauma Surgery
Rizal Medical Center
East Avenue Medical Center
2. Head, Section of H and N Reconstructive Microsurgery
Dept. of Otolaryngology UST
Dept. of Otolaryngology Jose Reyes Medical Center
Michael A. Sarte, M.D.
- Clinical Associate Professor, Dept. of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, UST faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Sleep Specialist, Dept. of Otolaryngology, The Medical City General Hospital
- Founding Member, Phil. Society of Sleep Medicine
- Consultant, Dept. of ENT-HNS, Rizal Medical Center
- Honorary Clinical Associate, Dept. of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Hong Kong Medical Center, Queen Mary Hospital 1999
- Sleep Medicine Fellow, Sleep Disorders Center, University of Ulm and University of Heidelberg, Germany 2000, 2001
|Eugenio Thomas Alonzo, M.D. (1996)|
|Rommel Serrano, M.D. (1997)|
|Orestres Monakil, M.D. (1998)|
|Ma. Rosario L. Pillas, M.D. (1999)|
|Noel C. Cruz, M.D. (2000)|
|Joselito P. Mariano, M.D. (2001)|
|Jose Rico A. Antonio, M.D. (2002)|
|Ma. Ignatius E. Cordova, M.D. (2003)|
|Rosario M. Cruz, M.D. (2004)|
|Aris Rodel O. Abeleda, M.D. (2005)|
A. Jose, M.D.
Oliver J. Aragon, M.D.
D. Alicer, M.D.
Leo Aragon, M.D.
RMC ENT © 2002-2005